Associated Training Services

Financial Assistance

Financial Assistance

Financing Options

ATS offers several tuition financing options, each designed to make it easy and affordable to enroll in any of our training programs. You can apply for financing by filling out our online application.

Career Loans

Applicants can apply for a career loan online by clicking here. Applicants may get an instant answer upon submission or one of the School's representatives will contact the applicant via telephone. You can also call one of our Admissions Counselors who will help you complete the application over the phone. Financing applicants will have to give their personal information, such as their social security number, in order to complete the process. Applicants should also be aware the school may process background checks on credit history, motor vehicle records, felony convictions, etc.

Application Procedure

Students should submit a Financing Application by mail, fax or online. Please allow 48 hours for processing of the Financing Application. Financing applicants should provide a copy of a driver's license with their Financing Application.

Veterans & Military Benefits

Veterans may qualify for one of these educational benefit programs:

GI Bill ® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Website at

  • Post-911 GI Bill ® - If you entered the service after September 11, 2001 and you qualify, you can receive up to $19,198 per year for tuition assistance. In addition to the tuition assistance, you can receive monthly living expense payments while you are in school.
  • Montgomery GI Bill ® - This GI Bill ® was a program offered to pre-911 service members. If you qualify, you may collect monthly payments based on your family size.

Housing Vouchers For Veterans

Associated Training Services offers all eligible veterans a Housing Voucher which can be redeemed at the School’s dormitory for the full cost of housing in a double occupancy room for the complete length of the students training period. To qualify, the veteran must have been honorably discharged from the military and submit their Form DD214 to the School Registrar. This voucher has a value of between $360 and $2,040 depending on the length of the student’s training ($120 per week times the number of weeks of training). This voucher can only be used for the School’s dormitory stay and cannot be redeemed for cash.

National Farmerworkers Jobs Program (NFJP)

How do I qualify for this program?:

  • You are US Citizen or a legal resident.
  • You have done farm work in the last two years (for example, work with crops, Christmas trees, nursery, dairy, fishery, poultry or other related farm work).
  • Your family income is at or below the Federal Poverty Level.
  • If you are male and 18 years old or older, you are registered with the Selective Service.

Please call us with further questions regarding UMOS educational benefits.

State & Federal Grants

Many of our students may qualify for state or federal grants to help them cover training costs. Students receiving unemployment benefits may be eligible to receive these benefits while in training. Examples of these are:

  • Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
  • Department of Workforce Development
  • Trade Adjustment Act (TAA)
  • Displaced Workers
  • Displaced Farmers
  • Vocational Rehabilitation
  • Tribal Education (BIA)
  • Veteran's Benefits (VA). Click here for more information on VA benefits.
  • National Farmerworkers Jobs Program (NFJP)